Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A 5K Really?!
It all started as a normal uneventful day until 12:15 (Dun dun dun) I walk into the gym, signed in and started to walk in with Michelle and she says "I want to talk to you but let's get started first" this can't be good. Michelle is my trainer, and a very sweet person who actually cares, I just feel so bad for her because sometimes during our training sessions the devil enters her body and she makes me do horrible things like sweat.
So I hop on the treadmill and start my warm up and she wants to give me a challenge, I said sure (because I am a moron and agree to things blindly).
So now that I have pretty much agreed she informs me the challenge is a 5K I hold my breath for a second and sigh "Ok" before i can think she basiclly said "Good, we are starting training today lets crank this treadmill into warp speed" and the butt whooping began. I am not sure what a Bosu ball (you know that half ball thing that is flat on one side that you balance on) has to with 5K training, but it is a moronic thing that i am frightened to get on and once on am more scared to get off. Why did she put me on that thing again? Oh yeah, pure humiliation.
Oh yes for those who are interested, my diet is going crappy I am not eating enough and struggling. At last check i havnt lost any weight I have been fluctuating between the same 5 pounds. I am not worried though it will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment